Supported finished filetypes
Supported software for Macintosh
- Preferably, a PDF/X Plus in accordance with the Ghent PDF Workgroup specifications (Medibel+ standard)
- Exceptionally, we can also adapt native or EPS from the software for Macintosh mentioned below
- Remark: will not be accepted as finished filetypes: JPEG- TIFF - DCS - GIF and other imagetypes
+ the earlier versions of each of them
Word for Mac
Word for PC
via X Data from Filemaker pro / Access / Excel
It is not allowed to use unfamiliar symbols, such as "/" "\" "*" "|" "<" ">" "[" "]", to denominate the delivered files. The best signs you can use to divide names are _ and -.
Every supply of material should be accompanied by:
- a note of dispatch containing at least the following information: the client’s name, the advertiser’s name, date and title of all editions using the material, the subject and a reference to the corresponding order number.
- the filled-in form ‘Digitally delivered material via medium’ mentioning the details of the material and the agency that produced the material.