Supplying work in digital form requires a proof.
For publications in black-and-white:
- via data communication: black-and-white proof or fax
- via data carrier: supply black-and-white proof with the carrier
For full-colour publications:
- via data communication: acceptable proof by courier
- via data carrier: acceptable 4-colour proof delivered with the carrier
The format of the proof must correspond completely with the format of the file, in other words, the proof must be made at 100%.
In the name of the delivered PDF file the following has to be added:
- for ISOcoated_V2_300_eci: filename_IC.pdf
- for ISOnewspaper26v4: filename_INP.pdf
On each colour proof the following items have to be present:
1. The name of the printed PDF file
2. The profile used to create the colour proof.
3. The Fogra MediaWedge v3.0 or Fogra Mediakeil v2.0A.
The reference values of this strip for ISOcoated_V2_300_eci.icc(Fogra 39) and ISOnewspaper26v4 (IFRA 26), which are necessary to calculate the deviation (delta E) of the colour proof, can be downloaded from our website under ‘ICC profiles’.
4. Overprint control strip Global Graphics: for more information click hereFor further information , call. Pieter Everaert 051 26 60 61